Congrats, girl! You busted through ALL your college studies, internships, thesis, projects and totally zoomed out only to find that landing the right career is not what college has prepared you for. Does this sound familiar:
- Salary offers are disrespectful.
- Can't seem to earn enough to pay off student loans.
- Jobs are a HOT MESS and you are BURNT-OUT.
- Your job is NOT racially sober which does not align with your CORE values.
- Trying to do what you love as a Social Worker is growing more demanding each day.
- There is NO opportunity for career growth and plus you NOT feeling it anyway.
MENTORSHIP EMPOWERING YOU TO SERVE WITHOUT THE POLITICAL DRAMA.
- Leadership development to increase your value
- Business Start up Support
- Invites to Elite Trainings & Events
- Execute your creative ideas like a BO$$
- Exposure to Successful Social Work Networks.
- Mental & Financial Self Care Support
- Learn how to negotiate your salaries.
- Embrace your 'Street Creed" as a transferable skill
- Learn the many ways to MONETIZE all your skills.
- Challenge your mindset to live in abundance.
- Accountability to self advocate with Class
- Learning to advocate for culturally reflective agency practices.
- Put yourself in a position to buy that house, pay those loans, take that vacay and
- LIVE WELL SO YOU CAN SERVE WELL: INCREASING YOUR IMPACT & INCOME!